TRADING TERMS, RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATIONS
- Upon booking, the guest will be charged a prepayment of 50% of the total price after reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking should deposit not be received.
- Depending on the ability to re-book the room(s) we will always try to be sympathetic when it comes to refunds as we do understand that plans can change.
- The guest can cancel free of charge until 30 days before arrival, but the bank charges incurred will be deducted from the deposit amount.
- The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
- Cancellations only accepted in written form. In the case of Expedia and Booking.com reservations, the guest has to cancel online via their booking portal.
- A no-show will be charged 50% of the total price.
- Corporate bookings are confirmed on receipt of a travel voucher.
- Dinner vouchers are available in lieu of dinner for corporate bookings. 20% processing fee will be deducted to cover bank charges, tax and delivery. (eg we bill for R250- and guest will receive R200-) We do not offer cash-back.
- Check-in is between15:00 and 7 pm. Please let us know if it looks like it will be earlier or later? Check-out is at 10:00 am.
- Breakfast is served from 07:00 AM to 9:00 AM, please arrange with us to do a packed breakfast if you have an early departure. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements.
- Management has to be notified if you have visitors. No visitors after 20:00 PM.
- Strictly no smoking in rooms.
- No pets can be accommodated.
If you would like to call for availability please note that we do not have check-in after 7 pm unless by prior arrangement – we are an owner-run guest house and we do not have staff on duty 24 hours. If you want to inquire after hours please send a text message or e-mail and we will reply before 10 am the next morning.