This Cape Georgian flat-roofed house (circa 1861) has been sympathetically restored as a Boutique B&B targeting guests with an appreciation for gardens and history. Desmond is at the helm of the garden and Philda runs the guest house– assisted by Elize, who can also speak German, Dutch and French. The food is home-made, home-grown or locally sourced.
* 7 bedrooms * Swimming pool * Golf nearby * 20 km from the airport * 10 minutes from beach * free WIFI * off street parking * Some rooms equipped for self- catering
for detail see rates page.
Average B&B from R445- to R550-
per person sharing a room
Average Single rate R600- to R750- B&B
1 Budget Room single R490-
SELF-CATERING: available on request
Additional 3rd person/child sharing - rates on request
our guests at word:
* 'I loved the attention to detail'
* 'nie totsiens, maar tot weersiens'
* 'wonderful home, beautiful garden, comfiest beds; will be back'
* 'excellent breakfast, great hospitality, beautiful gardens'
* beautiful house with so much character and such a beautiful garden.'
* my home away from home once again - great service. thanks'